This delicious breakfast is THE BEST way to start your day! *Bonus: It tastes like dessert. Yum! This smoothie bowl is meant to be eaten with a spoon, however if you are short on time and need to skip the spoon, you can add a tad more almond milk and turn it into a smoothie you can drink.
You likely have many of the ingredients on hand, so get your blender out and go!
- Frozen Acai packet
- 1/2 – 1 cup of almond milk (less for a thicker bowl, more for a thinner bowl)
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 4-5 fresh strawberries (halved) or 8-9 fresh raspberries
- small handful of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of granola (my favorite brand is linked here)
Place frozen acai packet, almond milk, frozen strawberries (or raspberries) and frozen blueberries in your high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add fresh fruit and granola. Grab your spoon and dig in!